Our range of sliding doors, Smart Visoglide Plus offers the optimum blend of functionality and aesthetics; providing a widescreen view of your world mainly due to the minimal sight lines and impressively large glazing panels which can be incorporated into the door system.
Sliding doors occupy minimal floor area, are smooth and effortless to operate, available in any size, colour and offered in a variety of opening styles. Sliding doors can be manufactured as a conventional two track system to accommodate three panels and are available in a three track system which can accommodate six panels.Our range of doors are supplied with maximum security, five point locking integrated with a high security locking cylinder, all glazing is internally inserted, fully equipped with anti lift blocks and available on short lead times.
Smart Visoglide Plus - Premium Sliding Doors
- Suitable for Both Domestic and Commercial Markets
- Ideal For Large Apertures - Maximum Sash Weight 200kg - Maximum Height 2600mm
- Modern Sliding Door System - Elegant, Robust and Thermally Efficient
- Minimal Sight Lines, Outer Frame 117.5mm - Meeting Stile 83mm
- Ultra Slim Meeting Stile Now Available - Only 35mm
- Threshold Options Available - Internally Flush or Standard Threshold
- Smooth One Handed Operation
- Flexible Opening Configurations Available - 2,3,4 and 6 Panels
- Secure System - Internally Glazed
- Multi Point Locking Integrated with High Security Diamond Locking Cylinders as Standard
- Compliant with Latest Regulations and Insurance Requirements
- Any Standard Ral Color Available
- New Lift and Slide Option Available
TYPICAL OPENING CONFIGURATIONS
At Ally Windows and Doors we supply state of the art aluminium sliding doors to suit any opening configuration.
In general a twin track and a triple track system is utilized to offer a variety of opening configurations.
Twin track doors typically offer a two panel door with a 50 percent clear opening and an option to have both panels sliding. A twin track can also offer a three panel door with one panel sliding and two panels fixed.
Triple track doors offers a variety of opening styles, with the most common being three panels, two sliding one fixed, providing a two third clear opening. Other opening styles include for one third opening, two third opening and half opening with a six panel door.
Smart Visoglide Plus sliding door system can also cater for larger than life sliding doors, due mainly to the 200kg per sash weight restrictions.